So far I am on track with the biggest goal I have. I was thinking of getting some hot chocolate this morning (yum) on the way to work. Instead, I resisted! I mean, it's only hot chocolate, but it would have kept me warm while I walked in the freezing cold. Anyway, I avoided that temptation and walked straight to work from the gym.
Tonight I had to get a cap put on over one of my teeth. The dentist first did a root canal, and in here in Korea it takes more than one visit to complete that. I've been to the dentist about 5-7 times now. (I've lost count.) Here's the cool bling factor. The cap on my tooth is made out of real gold! Ha ha. I'm not sure on how many karats, but it's shiny. I'm just grateful that it doesn't really show when I smile since it's on one of my back teeth.
I hope everyone's new year has been off to a great start! I cannot believe it's ALREADY January 7th!!! Talk about time flying by! Do you know what this means? I'll be 26 in 10 days!!! *jaw drop* I can't believe I'm over a quarter of a century old already. Too bad I feel like I haven't completed everything I'd like to, but alas, that's what this year is for! So many goals and only 358 days left to do them all!
I used to want to avoid getting older in the past, but this year, I'm going to embrace it. I mean why not? The past is the past for a reason and you should only think of the future and what you can do to make it remarkable. :)
Ooh! I am thinking of doing posts on Wednesdays called Whatever Wednesday. These posts will be about whatever comes to mind. The weather, shoes, makeup, reading, cooking, etc. What do y'all think? Comment and let me know.
I wish everyone a good weekend! I am going to enjoy sleeping in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
embrace aging, its much more fun than trying to hide from it. easier too :)
I am glad you are back to blogging! Isn't is fun? I also love your font! It's cute.
Post a Comment